Shirdi Saibaba Quotes From Satcharitra


  • Why Fear when I am Here. 
  • I am formless and everywhere.
  • I am in everything and beyond. I fill all space.
  • If one devotes their entire time to me and rests in me, need fear nothing for body and soul.
  • If one sees me alone and alone and listens to my leelas and is devoted to me alone,they will reach god.
  • My Business is to give Blessings.
  • I Get angry with none, will a mother get angry with her childern ? will the ocean send back water to several rivers ?
  • I will take you to the end.
  • Surrender Completely to God.
  • If you make me the sole object of your thoughts and aims. You will gain the supreme goal.
  • Trust in the Guru Fully. That is the only Sadhana.
  • I am the slave of my Devotee.
  • Stay by me and keep quite.I will do the rest.
  • What is your duty ? To behave properly, That is enough.
  • My eye is ever on those who love me.
  • What ever you do. where ever you may be. Always bear this in mind. I am always aware of everything you do.
  • I will not allow my Devotees to come to harm.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.